Home at 30 is currently looking for financial advisers, career coaches, and executive speech coaches that want to help young professionals succeed. If this applies to you, please reach out below – Home at 30 wants to partner with you!
If you’re a student or professional that’s dealing with student loans or financial/career decisions and would like to share your story, don’t be shy!
Home at 30 is a community by the people, for the people. We want you to participate! If you’d like to submit a guest post, please use the form below.
Thank you for helping students and young professionals find success in their careers and their finances! In submitting your guest post, please follow these rules:
1. Write in a conversational tone, but do not use profanity.
2. Keep all paragraphs to 3 sentences or less. Use 1-sentence paragraphs to emphasize a point.
3. The content must be free of all grammatical and spelling errors.
4. Submissions must be at least 600 words, but I prefer posts between 800-1500 words.
5. Cater the content to a young audience. Home at 30 wants to help anyone possible, but the majority of the audience is in high school/college or is a professional under 35.
6. Use humor, don’t take life so seriously!
A single, non-keyword based back-link will be provided to the home page of your site/blog at the bottom of the article where credit is given to the author.